Monday, October 12, 2009

Week #7: Man in the Dark


Alright, so this is one of the coolest websites I have ever been to. The website is called "Man In The Dark", and you can access the site at www.maninthedark.com. On the site, you have an image of a man that you control with your mouse. The man appears to be floating, and you can move your mouse around to control him in different ways. If you click the mouse, multiple images of the man begin to appear and they form some sort of random pattern. It's very interesting, visually amazing, and appears somewhat complex from a design standpoint.

According to StumbleUpon.com, this website has had over 1.1 millions views. One user commented, "its like pulling a man around by a thread attached to his head". I know I have bookmarked this site in my favorites and have enjoyed sharing it with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment