Thursday, September 10, 2009

WEEK #2: Lab Assignment #2 Example 1





In original slide 1, I created squares with squares that regresses the eye towards the center of the slide,somewhat creating a dimensional affect on perspective. In slide 2, I placed a black gradient in the background to emphasize the center regression of the squares. In slide 3, I placed black squares within the blue squares instead of using a gradient to determine which effect placed more visual emphasis on the center regression. In slide 4, I used a slight visual effect combination from slides 2 and 3 to place the greatest visual emphasis on the center regression. In my opinion, I believe slide 4 has the greatest visual impact because it combines minimal visual changes to achieve the greatest visual emphasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment