Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WEEK #1: Lab Assignment #1 Example 5



In my last example, I tried to again keep a lot of the main design concepts of the page intact, but just make some subtle changes to improve the appearance and navigation. I took the top half of the page, including the logo and graphics, and expanded it to take up more space, making it easier to read. I also switched the subcategories with the information about the company; I thought it would be more appropriate for that type of information to be displayed right below that logo because it helps the user identify with the branding of the page. Next, I added multiple spots to place images on the left hand side of the page because most customers will most likely want to view the product and also view images of the store. On the right hand side, I placed the "Men's" and "Ladies's" categories (with subcategories) right next to each other, making it easier for customers to locate and browse through the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment