Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week #2: Lab Assignment #2 Example 2





In original slide 6, I created a basic sign that is supposed to inform the viewer to shut the door. I included text and an image of a door I created using basic shapes. In slide 7, I placed more emphasis on the image of the door by creating a door frame on which the door would be closed. I also placed an arrow within the frame for additional visual guidance. In slide 8, a small changed was made with the sizing and placement of the arrow. I think this had minimal visual impact. In slide 9, I again changed the sizing and placement of the shape. I also placed the text within the door frame, and changed the color of both the arrow and text to red. I think this slide accomplishes the greatest visual impact using very few changes related to color, size, and placement. All of these aspects place the greatest emphasis on the message being sent to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment