Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week #2: Lab Assignment #2 Example 3





In original slide 11, I used 3 basic shapes to attempt to send a message to the viewer: “I love the sun.” In slide 12, I altered the color of the heart because most people associate the color red and the image of the heart. I though adding color would enhance the meaning of the symbolism. In slide 13, I repositioned all of the shapes for a different visual effect. Repositioning the shapes from top to bottom may help the viewer interpret the symbolism easier. In slide 14, I used color to place more emphasis on the symbolism and overall meaning of the message. These are universally accepted colors for each of these symbols, adding a greater understanding to the message the symbolism is attempting to convey to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment